Hone Your Skill Off-Season
With fast-paced gameplay that focuses on the passing game, our 7on7 programs are designed to enhance football IQ in a safe environment.
Known as 7-on-7 or 7 versus 7 (7v7) football, this play style is great for developing skills as an individual player and as a team. 7on7 Football is non-contact and highly competitive. Designed to develop passing and pass defense skills for all players, 7on7 is an excellent progression format that offers a tackle scheme in a non-tackle environment. With no tackling, no linemen, minimal gear and soft-shell helmets, 7on7 can prepare teams for a better tackle season.
- Competitive and fast paced
- Players wear a soft-shell helmet
- Dedicated to the skill players (WR,QB,RB,TE and LB,DB’s only)
Announcing the 2022 National 7on7 Championship
Claim your title as the top team in this year’s National 7on7 Tournament of Champions! Some of our top leagues from Texas and North Carolina are teaming up for a tournament experience that is exciting, inclusive– and bigger than ever!
7v7 Football offers athletes an exceptional, competitive format to hone their skills.
ALL ABOUT 7V7:
7v7 Football vs other Gridiron game-play types
A greater focus on the passing game, timing and skill development than Flag Football without the contact/blocking of Flex Football.
Who Is It For?
- Experienced Flag players seeking a higher level of competition
- A Player looking to work on timing with other highly skilled players
- Tackle players looking to stay sharp and improve their game in the off-seasons
- Recommended for Players 8 to 18 years old
When Does 7v7 Football Play?
- Games are once a week and practice may be be once or twice per week.
- Many teams practice the hour before game, though this varies determined by coach and league.
- Depending on location, game schedules may be Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday.
- Parents and players can expect to spend 2-3 hours at the field on game day.
- Leagues may offer pre-season activities, such as a Fundamentals Clinic or Skills Development Clinic.
What Is Included With Registration?
- Minimum of 6 scheduled games
- Gridiron Football Jersey
- Championship Awards to 1st Place in each division
- Certified Officials to enforce safe game play
All players will require some gear to play.
Gridiron Football is dedicated to ensuring players can participate and compete to their fullest while remaining safe. Because of this, certain gear is required for every game type. Gear requirements may vary by league location.
Equipment can be purchased during your registration process, or from the Gridiron Gear Shop.
|Soft-shell Helmet||Arm sleeve|
|Shorts without Pockets||Practice Football|
*Required gear may vary based on local league standards
Our commitment to parents, players and coaches is to provide the best game day experience possible, focused on creating safe and fun youth football events for all. We take this commitment to heart on and off the field, and it is manifest every game day. From game play on the field to service and support by our dedicated game day staff and operations team — we place customer experience first.
The Gridiron Game Day Promise means you can rely on us to provide a consistently exceptional experience no matter what game style you play or where you play it.