Introducing: The GameChanger Mobile App
GameChanger is the official game day app for Gridiron Football! Want to know when practice is? Is it my week to bring the post game snacks? Need to send the coach a quick note that you are running late to practice? Our goal is to make it easy for our parents, so you can focus your time enjoying watching your child be a star out on the Gridiron this upcoming season.
The GameChanger app allows you to see your child’s team information, practice and game schedule, and easily communicate with the coach. For your team’s coaches, this app is a vital tool for them to easily communicate out information to the parents on the team.
Gridiron Football has partnered with Sports Connect, the leader in the youth sports management software, to bring the best experience to our customers.
Get prepared for the season by downloading the app today.
Recommendation: Please wait to set up the app until you have been notified that your child has been assigned to a team. You will not be able to see your child’s information in this app until your child’s team has been published.
How to Set Up:
- Download The App from either the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Create a Login if this is your first time using GameChanger
- You must the same email address that you used when you registered your child.
- On the ‘Ready to Get Started’ page, Select “Import SportsConnect”
- If you receive the error, “Unable to find team” please double check that you are using the same name and email that you used to register.
- You may also get this error if your child’s team roster has not yet been published. In this event, check with your coach or local Gridiron operator.
Schedule & Updates
- Open the app and go to your team’s Schedule tab.
- Tap the +Add Event button and enter the details like date, time & location
If the event is recurring, such as scheduling practice, tap the ‘Repeats’ option and enter the recurring event details.
- Once you tap Save, choose Save & Message Team to send a notification, with an optional personalized message, out to everyone!
Team Communication & Photo Sharing
With rosters and schedules synced from your Sports Connect site, coaches and team members can easily communicate throughout the season.
Game canceled? Practice moved indoors? Need help organizing rides home after practice? Team Messaging makes it easy for the entire team to stay on the same page and up-to-date with any last minute changes. Coaches and team members are able to message the entire team, or certain groups or individuals within a team. Just head over to the Messages tab or tap the Message Team button in the GameChanger app to get started.
Coaches and Team Staff can also email rosters using Sports Connect’s Team Pages, and team members will be automatically notified of any schedule edits made to games or practices so no one misses critical updates!
Gridiron Football uses the GameChanger app specifically for Scheduling and Communication. When you log into the app, you will see additional features such as live scorekeeping & video streaming. These features are not supported at this time with Gridiron Football, but teams have the option to work directly with GameChanger app to add these features at an additional cost.
Our commitment to parents, players and coaches is to provide the best game day experience possible, focused on creating safe and fun youth football events for all. We take this commitment to heart on and off the field, and it is manifest every game day. From game play on the field to service and support by our dedicated game day staff and operations team — we place customer experience first.
The Gridiron Game Day Promise means you can rely on us to provide a consistently exceptional experience no matter what game style you play or where you play it.